St. Hill Pharmaceutical Corporation ("St. Hill") maintains this site (the "Site") for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication.
St. Hill has developed this Site for your personal entertainment, information, education and communication. Through your access to and use of the site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions ("Terms & Conditions") set forth.
Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully before accessing or using the Site. By accessing or using the Site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the Terms & Conditions set forth below, just as if you had signed them. If you are not willing to be bound by these Terms & Conditions, you may not access the Site.
St. Hill may modify these Terms & Conditions at any time, and such modifications shall be deemed effective immediately upon posting on the Site. Any continued use of the Site shall be deemed conclusive of your acceptance of the modified Terms & Conditions.
1. Use of Site. You may freely browse the Site and may freely download material therefrom. Any and all downloaded materials may only be used by you for personal, noncommercial use. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost or use any of such materials for public or commercial purposes, without the express written permission of St. Hill. All copyright and other proprietary notices contained in downloaded materials must be preserved and retained. All contents of the Site are copyrighted work of St. Hill and/or any of St. Hill's suppliers or affiliates unless otherwise noted, and may not be used without the express written permission of St. Hill or except as provided herein. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, St. Hill. The use of these images by you is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright, trademark, privacy and/or publicity laws as well as communications regulations and statutes.
2. Limitations on Access. Except as otherwise expressly permitted by St. Hill, any access or attempt to access other areas of the St. Hill computer system or other information contained on the system for any purpose is strictly prohibited. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic or manual process or device to "screen scrape", monitor "mine", or copy Web pages on the Site or the content contained therein without St. Hill's express written permission. You will not spam any other user of the Site for any reason. You agree that you will not use any devices, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on St. Hill's infrastructure. You may not use framing techniques to enclose any St. Hill trademark, logo, trade name or other proprietary information, including images, frames, content, or layout/design found on any page of the Site without St. Hill's express written consent.
3. Forward Looking Statements. This Site may contain forward-looking statements that are subject to risks and uncertainties that might cause actual results to differ from those foreseen. In view of these uncertainties, we caution readers not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements. We assume no liability whatsoever to update these forward-looking statements or to conform them to future events or developments.
4. Timeliness of Information. St. Hill uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, however, since information changes so quickly, St. Hill is unable to make any warranties or representations as to its accuracy. St. Hill further assumes no liability or responsibility as to the reliability, accuracy, validity, timeliness, usefulness, or completeness of any information on the site.
6. Liability. Your use of the Site is at your own risk. In no event shall St. Hill or any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages, or damages resulting from lost profits, lost data or business interruption) arising out of your access to, use of or inability to access or use, the Site. This includes damages to or viruses that may infect your computer equipment. St. Hill does not guarantee or warrant that files available for download from this Site will be free of infection from viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifests contaminating or destructive properties. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
7. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless St. Hill Pharmaceutical Corporation, its officers, directors, employees, agents, suppliers and third party partners from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation by you of these Terms & Conditions, or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Site using your account.
9. Trademarks. The trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively, the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered trademarks of St. Hill and others. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts are service marks, trademarks and or trade dress of St. Hill and may not be copied, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of St. Hill. You acknowledge that the Trademarks used and displayed on this site are and shall remain the sole property of St. Hill or the Trademark owner. Nothing contained in this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right in and to the Trademarks without the express written permission of St. Hill or the Trademark owner. Your misuse of the Trademarks on the Site and in its contents except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are advised that St. Hill will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights in the Site and its contents to the fullest extent of the law, including by seeking criminal sanctions.
10. Copyrights. St. Hill grants you the privilege of accessing and viewing the text, graphics, audio, design, images, charts and other content (the "St. Hill Content") on the Site solely for your personal, non-commercial use. St. Hill may revoke such privilege at any time with or without notice for any reason or no reason. Any and all St. Hill Content, software and other works on the Site and any reproductions of any of the foregoing (collectively, "Works") are the copyrighted works of St. Hill and/or its suppliers, and are protected under U.S. and worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. Other than the limited grant of access to and viewing of the St. Hill Content set forth above, St. Hill grants you no other privileges or rights in any of the Works. You acknowledge that any other use of the Works, including without limitation, reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, without the prior written permission of St. Hill, is strictly prohibited.
11. Online Communications. Although St. Hill may, from time to time, monitor or review the discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards and the like on the Site, St. Hill is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of the Site nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained in any information within the Site. St. Hill assumes no responsibility for checking information posted in discussions, chats, transmissions, bulletin boards or the like on the Site for accuracy.
12. Operating Policy. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or would otherwise violate the law. St. Hill will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing St. Hill to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
13. Review of Communications. St. Hill reserves the right, but is not obligated, to review communications and materials posted or uploaded to the Site, and to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right of another, or (d) offensive, objectionable or otherwise unacceptable to St. Hill at its sole discretion.
14. Editorial Policy. St. Hill reserves the right to alter or delete material from the Site at any time.
15. No Endorsement. Certain links on the Site lead to resources located on servers that are not maintained by St. Hill or under its control. We provide such links merely for our users' convenience. St. Hill is not responsible for the content of any such referenced Web Sites or for the availability of access to such web sites. Inclusion on the Site of any link to another web site, or any reference to any product or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not constitute or imply an endorsement or recommendation by St. Hill. Access to other sites linked to this Site is at your own risk, and we disclaim all liability with regard to your access to such linked sites.
16. Void Where Prohibited. Although the information on this Site is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed in this Site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. St. Hill reserves the right to limit provision of our products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction and/or to limit the quantities of any products or services we provide. Any offer for any product or service made in the materials on this Site is void where prohibited.
These Terms & Conditions and your use of the Site and any products and services provided by the Site shall be governed by the laws of the United States of America and the State of New York without regard to its conflicts of laws principles. The headings used in these Terms & Conditions are for convenience only and such headings are not to be used in determining the meaning or interpretation of these Terms & Conditions.
COPPA Compliance. You must be at least 13 years old to use this site. In accordance with the Federal Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), St. Hill Pharmaceutical Corporation will never knowingly solicit nor will it accept personally identifiable information from users known to be under thirteen (13) years of age.
Notices.St. Hill Pharmaceutical Corporation may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to this agreement by email and postings.
Choice of Law and Forum. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of New York, as applied to contracts entered into and performed within New York.
Disputes concerning this Site(s) or this Agreement will at the election of either party be resolved exclusively through binding arbitration conducted in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association. Arbitration will be conducted in New York, New York before a single arbitrator selected in accordance with such rules. The arbitrator's decision will be non-appealable and judgment thereon may be entered in any court with jurisdiction over the parties.
Waiver and Severability of Terms. The failure of St. Hill Pharmaceutical Corporation to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms of Service remain in full force and effect.
Term and Termination. These Terms of Service will apply to your use of St. Hill Pharmaceutical Corporation web site. You may terminate your use of the Service immediately at any time, for any reason, by contact the site administrator. We may terminate your use of the St-Hill.com immediately at any time, for any reason, and at such time you will have no right to use St-Hill.com. Our proprietary rights, disclaimer of warranties, indemnities, limitations of liability and miscellaneous provisions shall survive any such termination.
Hold Harmless and Indemnity. You agree to hold harmless and indemnify St. Hill Pharmaceutical Corporation from and against any third party claim arising from or in any way related to your use of the site, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys' fees, of every kind and nature. In such a case, St. Hill Pharmaceutical Corporation will provide you with written notice of such claim, suit or action.
No Right of Survivorship and Non-Transferability. You agree that your St-Hill.com account is non-transferable and any rights to your St-Hill.com membership or contents within your account terminate upon your death. Upon receipt of a copy of a death certificate, your account may be terminated.
Statute of Limitations. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or the Terms of Service must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
Warranty. St-Hill.com is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. St-Hill.com will not be liable for incidental or consequential damages at all or for other damages. St-Hill.com, and everyone associated with St-Hill.com, makes NO WARRANTY any service or information provided will: meet your requirements or expectations, be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. You accept full responsibility for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any material found on St-Hill.com or its affiliates.
YOU USE THE SITE AT YOUR OWN RISK. The section titles in the Terms of Service are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
Effective Date: September 1, 2005